top of page





At CoverTrade, we take pride in our ability to provide comprehensive insurance coverage for landlords and rent-to-rent property owners. Our diverse range of policies includes coverage for buildings, contents, and various tenant types. In addition, we offer professional indemnity insurance for those who offer property management services.



Our team of experts has extensive experience in providing tailored advice to individuals and businesses alike. Whether you are new to the property industry or manage multiple properties, we ensure that you have the right coverage in place at the most competitive price.


At CoverTrade, we understand that your property is not just a financial investment but also a personal one. That’s why we work closely with you to understand your unique needs and provide a bespoke insurance solution that meets them all.


So why wait? Protect your investment today with CoverTrade’s comprehensive insurance coverage. Contact us now to schedule a consultation with one of our expert advisors.


  • Why use CoverTrade Insurance
    Regardless if you’re a tradesmen, shop owner, landlord, looking to cover your fleet of vehicles or have any other business requires, Cover Trade are able to help with friendly and professional advice to get the cover in place you need.
  • Our experience
    With our wealth of experience, knowledge of the market and network of insurers we’re able to find you the most comprehensive cover at the right prices without trying to upsell or oversell on an insurance you might not need.
  • What are the benefits of talking to our team?
    Flexible payment options Dedicated account managers Out-of-hours contact should you need to make a claim or just have a question A quick and easy, pain-free service An excellent customer experience
  • How quickly can you arrange my cover?
    We can arrange cover straight away giving you peace of mind.

Pub, Restaurant & Shop Insurance

standard package insurance policy can include cover for: Buildings & Contents to protect against flood, fire, theft, employer's liability, public & product liability, glass, goods in transit, loss of stock, and business Interruption cover to protect against unavoidable interruptions to your business activities. Each package is tailored to your needs and requirements.


Tradesmen Insurance

A Public Liability policy will ensure that you are covered against any legal or compensation costs, for any accidents that you or your employees may be liable.

Employers Liability insurance is required by law within the UK if you have any employees, volunteers, or more than one director.

It protects your business from claims made against you from injury or illness to an employee whilst working for your company.


Fleet Insurance

Whether you have two vehicles or operate a large fleet, having your vehicles under a fleet policy simplifies your vehicle and driver management by keeping everything under one renewal date, saving the headache of admin every time a driver leaves or joins the company & allows for any driver (criteria met) to jump in and drive knowing you've got comprehensive cover on the roads.


Contractors All Risks Insurance

Contractors All Risks will cover you if your work burns down before completion & you've handed over to your client. In the event of this happening the liability will fall on you to cover the costs of redoing the work, cost of materials, tools & plant machinery either own or hired in.


Landlord Insurance

Professional indemnity insurance is cover for an individual or a company against claims for loss or damage made by clients or third parties because of the impact of negligent services you provided or negligent advice you offered.


Commercial combined

This is a comprehensive business cover that as the name suggests covers every element in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required. The cover is perfect for smaller and medium-sized businesses that are premises-based from a range of different industries.

bottom of page