top of page





Are you running a fish and chip shop and want to safeguard your business against unforeseen risks? Look no further! At CoverTrade, we specialise in providing tailored insurance solutions specifically designed for fish and chip shops like yours.

Our insurance covers include:

Property Insurance including the building, fixtures, and fittings, against risks like fire, theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.

Contents Insurance such as kitchen equipment, furniture, stock, and inventory from damage, theft, or loss.

Liability Insurance, shielding your business from third-party claims for bodily injury, property damage, or product-related issues with our public liability coverage, extending to product liability for customer safety.

Business Interruption Insurance so you receive financial support during unexpected events like fires or floods that temporarily halt operations, covering lost income and ongoing expenses until normal business resumes.

Employer's Liability Insurance allowing you to fulfill legal obligations and safeguard your employees against work-related injuries or illnesses with this essential coverage.


We cover all types of takeaway insurance including Chinese, Fish & Chip, Indian,Kebab & Pizza Shop



We understand that owning a chip shop comes with its own set of challenges, which is why we offer insurance coverage for both building owners and those looking for contents and liability insurance. Our packages are designed to provide you with complete protection so you can focus on running your business without worrying about unexpected mishaps.


Our team of professionals have years of experience in the industry and can guide you every step of the way. We believe in providing quality advice and ensuring our clients have the right cover at the right price. So, whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand your business, trust CoverTrade to provide you with the best possible insurance solutions.


Are you a chip shop owner looking to connect with like-minded individuals and grow your business?

Look no further than our exclusive chip shop groups on Facebook! Join our chip shop groups today and start connecting with the best in the business!

Join our Shop Owners Forum to network with fellow owners, share tips and tricks, and stay up-to-date on the latest industry news. With a supportive community of experts at your fingertips, you’ll have all the resources you need to take your business to the next level.

If you’re looking to buy or sell equipment, ingredients, or other supplies for your chip shop, be sure to check out our Buy & Sell Group. With a wide range of products available at competitive prices, you’re sure to find exactly what you need.


  • Why use CoverTrade Insurance
    Regardless if you’re a tradesmen, shop owner, landlord, looking to cover your fleet of vehicles or have any other business requirements, Cover Trade are able to help with friendly and professional advice to get the cover in place you need.
  • Our experience
    With our wealth of experience, knowledge of the market and network of insurers we’re able to find you the most comprehensive cover at the right prices without trying to upsell or oversell on an insurance you might not need.
  • What are the benefits of talking to our team?
    Flexible payment options Dedicated account managers Out-of-hours contact should you need to make a claim or just have a question A quick and easy, pain-free service An excellent customer experience
  • How quickly can you arrange my cover?
    We can arrange cover straight away giving you peace of mind.
Banner saying services
Picture of group in pub setting

Pubs and Restaurant Insurance

Pubs & restaurant insurance is a specialised policy designed to protect businesses operating in the hospitality industry. It provides comprehensive coverage for various risks faced by pubs, bars, cafes, and restaurants, including property damage, liability claims, and loss of income due to business interruption.


Carpenter working

Tradesmen Insurance

Tradesmen insurance is specifically crafted for individuals working in various skilled trades, such as plumbers, electricians, builders, and decorators. It provides coverage against risks inherent to their line of work, including property damage, liability claims, and injury to themselves or others.


Fleet of vehicles

Fleet Insurance

Fleet insurance is designed to cover multiple vehicles under a single plan. This insurance provides coverage for all vehicles within the fleet, including cars, vans, trucks, and sometimes even specialized vehicles. Fleet insurance typically offers protection against risks like accidents, theft, damage, and third-party liabilities, simplifying insurance management for businesses.


Image of building site

Contractors All Risks Insurance

CAR insurance is designed to provide coverage for construction projects. It typically covers risks such as damage to the construction works, materials, and equipment, as well as third-party liabilities arising from the construction activities. This insurance is essential for contractors and construction firms.


Image of front of a house

Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance provides protection for property owners who rent out residential properties. It covers risks like property damage, loss of rental income, liability claims, and legal expenses. This insurance is tailored to safeguard the landlord's investment and mitigate financial risks associated with rental properties.

inside of a warehouse, showing racking

Commercial Combined

Commercial Combined Insurance is a comprehensive policy tailored for businesses, bundling various coverages into a single package. It typically includes protection for property, liabilities, business interruption, and other specific risks relevant to the business. This insurance is flexible, allowing businesses to customize coverage to suit their unique needs.

bottom of page